This is a global issue. There are no geographic or language barriers to the problem. The challenge to have data and information recognized and treated as a business asset affects us all.
As translations of the Data Leader’s manifesto become available they will be added here. Please download and share in your organisation.
- Manifesto – English
- Manifesto – Portuguese (Translation by Carlos Barbieri and Bergson Lopes)
- Manifesto – French (Translation by Théo Dubuis and Vincent Givaudan)
- Manifesto – Spanish (Translation by Dr. Oswaldo Baez and the Mexican DAMA Chapter)
- Manifesto – Afrikaans (Translation by Paul Burger and Paul Grobler)
- Manifesto – Chinese (Translation by 刘晨 Chen Liu and 刘建华 Jianhua Liu)
- Manifesto – Arabic (Translation by Zaher Alhaj)
- Manifesto – Turkish (Translation by Sevil Gülen Turpcular)
- Manifesto – Norwegian (Translation by Hung Huynh)
- Manifesto – Vietnamese (Translation by Hung Huynh)
- Manifesto – Dutch (Translation by Ivan Schotsmans)
- Manifesto – Russian (Translation by Dmitry Anoshin)
- Manifesto – Danish (Translation by Peter Hauge Jensen)
- Manifesto – German (Translation by Christiana Klingenberg and Verena Wild)
- Manifesto – Hebrew (Translation by Sella Yoffe)
- Manifesto – Greek (Translation by Stamatis Passas; reviewed by DAMA South Australia)
- Manifesto – Italian (Translation Loris Marini; reviewed by DAMA South Australia)
- Manifesto – Welsh (Translation by Tirion Davies; reviewed by Sian-nia Davies)
- Manifesto – Swedish (Translation by Håkan Edvinsson; reviewed by Sofie Fischer)
- Manifesto – Japanese (Translated by Mick Hayashi; reviewed by Imre Vekov and Kunihiro Tsutsui)
We are looking for people to help us with translating the Manifesto in other languages. If you are interested in helping us with a translation into your native language, please contact Miriam@GFalls.com for details and instructions. Thank you!