This is a global issue. There are no geographic or language barriers to the problem. The challenge to have data and information recognized and treated as a business asset affects us all.
As translations of the Data Leader’s manifesto become available they will be added here. Please download and share in your organisation.
- Manifesto – English
- Manifesto – Portuguese (Translation by Carlos Barbieri and Bergson Lopes)
- Manifesto – French (Translation by Théo Dubuis and Vincent Givaudan)
- Manifesto – Spanish (Translation by Dr. Oswaldo Baez and the Mexican DAMA Chapter)
- Manifesto – Afrikaans (Translation by Paul Burger and Paul Grobler)
- Manifesto – Chinese (Translation by 刘晨 Chen Liu and 刘建华 Jianhua Liu)
- Manifesto – Arabic (Translation by Zaher Alhaj)
- Manifesto – Turkish (Translation by Sevil Gülen Turpcular)
- Manifesto – Norwegian (Translation by Hung Huynh)
- Manifesto – Vietnamese (Translation by Hung Huynh)
- Manifesto – Dutch (Translation by Ivan Schotsmans)
- Manifesto – Russian (Translation by Dmitry Anoshin)
- Manifesto – Danish (Translation by Peter Hauge Jensen)
- Manifesto – German (Translation by Christiana Klingenberg and Verena Wild)
We are looking for people to help us with translating the Manifesto in other languages. If you are interested in helping us with a translation into your native language, please contact Miriam@GFalls.com for details and instructions. Thank you!