Translated into over 20 languages.
The Manifesto is relevant globally as is evidenced by the growing number of languages it can be read in. See all the translations here.
What others are saying about The Leader’s Data Manifesto
- Bob Seiner of TDAN (The Data Administrator Newsletter) interviews Tom Redman and Kelle O’Neal about The Leader’s Data Manifesto. To find out how the Data Manifesto came about and why it is considered to be of real importance read the interview here.
- EDW2017 – The DAMA International Perspective: April 2017 for DAMA International
- The Leader’s Data Manifesto Launched: April 2017 for Experience Matters
- A New Direction for Data at #EDW17 by Robert Lambert : April 2017 for RobertLambert.net
- Looking Back at EDW17 by Dave Wells : April 2017 for Eckerson Group
- Data Manifesto by Martin Spratt : April 2017 for ClearDQ.com
- The Leader’s Data Manifesto Debuts: Making Data as an Asset Everyone’s Business by Jennifer Zaino for Dataversity, June 2017
- IRM Connects Blog Post The Official Blog of IRM UK September 2017
- Seizing Opportunity in Data Quality by Thomas Redman in MIT Sloan Management Review Blog, November 2017
- Leader’s Data Manifesto Annual Review: “It’s About the Lopez Women”by Bob Lambert, April 2018
- The Leader’s Data Manifesto: Time to Focus on Why Data Management Matters by Jennifer Zaino for Dataversity, July 2018